There’s nothing more comforting than filling your home with delicious scents that evoke the spirit of winter and the nostalgia of the holidays. This season I can’t stop burning Diptyque’s Pomander candle. With notes of orange citrus, warm cinnamon and spicy cloves, this candle leaves the delightful scent of Christmas lingering in the air. It’s the perfect holiday candle! Below, I’ve rounded up all of my favorite candles for the holiday and winter season! What’s your favorite holiday scent?
1. Sydney Hale Candle Company – Clementine & Clove: Notes of winter citrus and spice.
2. Crabtree & Evelyn – Noel Candle: Notes of festive fruits, zesty citrus, mulling spices, Fraser fir spruce.
3. Diptyque – Sapin Candle: A wintery pine base infused with a hint of mandarin.
4. Diptyque – Pomander Candle: A delicious orange studded with cloves and cinnamon.
5. Nest – Holiday Grand Candle: The aroma of a sparkling holiday season with mandarin orange, pine, cloves and cinnamon, with a hint of vanilla and amber.
6. D.S. & Durga – Portable Fireplace Candle: Woodsy notes such as cedar, pine, smoke and ash that make it smell like you have a fireplace, even when you don’t have one!
7. Voluspa – Branche Vermeil: A fresh winter scent, with notes of winter spruce snapped with hints of citron, balsam and sugar.
8. Byredo – Gingembre: Notes of ginger, black pepper, leather accord, violet, patchouli, vanilla and dark amber.
BONUS – Naughty & Nice Matchboxes
SHOP MORE HOLIDAY CANDLE FAVES