Here are our picks for the 13 perfect pieces you need to host a fabulous outdoor soiree this summer…and they’re all under $100!
1. Bianca Melamine Dinnerware, $2.95-4.95 at Crate & Barrel: This elegant classic white dinnerware has the look of ceramic but is made of melamine for durability, making it perfect for outdoor dining.
2. Aqua Market Umbrella, $69.99 at Pier 1 Imports: Take refuge from the sun under this colorful umbrella that’s sure to brighten up your next outdoor gathering.
3. Utensil Holder & Condiment Caddy, $6.95-8.95 at Crate & Barrel: You can add color to your outdoor table setting by storing your flatware and condiments in these sunny hued caddy totes.
4. BLANDA Serving Bowl, $4.99-14.99 at Ikea: These turquoise colored serving bowls are dishwasher safe and come in a variety of sizes for various serving needs.
6. Acrylic Margarita Glasses, $4.95 at Crate & Barrel: No outdoor soiree is complete without fabulous cocktails and these acrylic glasses are perfect for serving margaritas or other frozen drinks.
7. SIGRID Striped Tablecloth $14.99 at Ikea: Add a bold splash to your picnic table with this colorful striped tablecloth from Ikea!
8. Acrylic Stacking Double Old-Fashioned Glasses, $2.50-4.50 at Crate & Barrel: These practical, all-purpose glasses come in fun summer colors and are both stackable and dishwasher safe!
9. BORRBY Lantern, $6.99 at Ikea: For summer parties after sundown, you can’t forget about lighting! The Borby lantern from Ikea holds a block candle to add a soft, illuminating glow to your table.
10. Bash Party Tub, $24.95 at CB2: Keep your beverages cool with this stylish, curved party tub.
11. Spun Rattaan Serving Trays, $16 at West Elm: These rattan serving trays will add texture to your table for a layered and organic look.
12. TEKLA Dish Towel , $.049 each: At less than 50 cents each, you can re-purpose these cotton dish towels as napkins, adding a nice touch for your guests and are also more eco-friendly compared to disposable napkins.
13. Mason Jar Drink Dispenser, $69.00 at Pottery Barn: A good old fashioned mason jar drink dispenser allows your guests to help themselves to their favorite summer beverage!